- - - Garment Party at Selfridges London
Concept and photography for window installation
to present the new season in store.
1. Unusual - using the garments in different ways to get an unexpected outfit.
2. Sharing our garments to get connected.
3. Disorder - exchanging the role of the garments, wearing the outer layers inside & the inside layers out.
4. Reshaping the body through layers of clothes.
5. Opposite - wearing your clothes back to front,
to see them from another angle,
to give them a new identity and
to get a different attitude.
Selfridges London, 1998.